[teknoids] Please try and break this.

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Fri Nov 14 11:41:10 EST 2008

Elmer,

Office 2007 files don't appear to be supported.  I get a message: "Sorry, but conversion from the document type "docx" is not supported"  Same for PPTX.  Next I tried a .jpg file, and got the same message.

To end on a good note, a 198 page .doc file converted fine, as did a 2.7 MB .xls file (ended up being 969 pages).

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662

 Think before you print