[teknoids] Legal Writing Podcast

Wilson, Lowell lwilson at law.umaryland.edu
Fri May 30 10:29:38 EDT 2008

I wonder if people have heard similar complaints from students?  I would
not be surprised, especially when it comes to the memory.  I'm a tennis
fan and I have been using ESPN360.com to watch some of the French Open
during my lunch break (they offer both live games and replays of earlier
matches) and I have to shut down iTunes for that due to some kind of
memory conflict.

I personally love iTunes but then I only use it for listening to radio
on the computer (at home I have such terrible real radio reception that
I went out and bought an Airport Express so that I could stream my
iTunes feed to my stereo wirelessly from my computer)  or managing my
iPod,  so the playlist annoyances are not an issue for me.   I suspect a
lot of our students are more like me on that score but I wouldn't be
surprised if lots of them have the same issues with memory that you
mentioned and that I have experienced.

Are there other issues that people have with iTunes?  Our campus is
considering using iTunesU so that's why I am so interested.

Lowell