[teknoids] Legal Writing Podcast

Jim Milles jgmilles at buffalo.edu
Fri May 30 08:21:42 EDT 2008

Irene,

Having your podcast on iTunes is a fine idea, but that doesn't mean you
can't use Classcaster or another service as well.  That's like deciding to
scrap your website and only have a Facebook page.  Besides, you can serve up
Classcaster podcasts through iTunes quite easily.

Jim

On Fri, May 30, 2008 at 8:12 AM, Irene Good <irgood at suffolk.edu> wrote:

> Good morning Elmer.
>
> You raise a good point and one some of our students and faculty have asked
> us to consider as well, but this was something that originated in our
> communications department.  They really wanted iTunes because of the
> audience already using it.
>
> I tried classcaster a while ago and I could certainly look at it again.  It
> might be a nice option for offering the podcasts without requiring iTunes.
>
> Thank you for suggesting it.
>
> Irene

Jim Milles
Vice Dean for Legal Information Services and Director of the Law Library
Professor of Law
University at Buffalo Law School
208 O'Brian Hall
Buffalo, NY 14260