[teknoids] Legal Writing Podcast

Irene Good irgood at suffolk.edu
Fri May 30 08:12:46 EDT 2008

Good morning Elmer.

You raise a good point and one some of our students and faculty have asked
us to consider as well, but this was something that originated in our
communications department.  They really wanted iTunes because of the
audience already using it.

I tried classcaster a while ago and I could certainly look at it again.  It
might be a nice option for offering the podcasts without requiring iTunes.

Thank you for suggesting it.

Irene