[teknoids] Lectern/Touchpanel question (Out of Office)

Susan Oliver olivers at cooley.edu
Sat May 17 00:37:47 EDT 2008

I am out of the office until Thursday, May 15, 2008.  If you need assistance while I am out please contact the helpdesk at helpdesk at cooley.edu .
>>> teknoids 05/17/08 00:36 >>>

April,

We had the wireless touch panel (AMX) in one of our rooms and decided to
also install a wired one (another AMX) but we put it on an articulated
arm that took up almost no space on the desktop -- it's not a huge one
though, about 7" diagonal screen.

If you don't need it, you just swing it out of the way.

Many of our rooms are not accommodating to a wall mounted solution.  My
goal is to standardize locations as well as interfaces as much as
possible so we're trying to move all the controls to the lectern --
small progress so far but that's my goal.

Cheers,

Phil
Pepperdine Law