[teknoids] Is anyone Using Gmail for Student Email?

Wilson, Lowell lwilson at law.umaryland.edu
Mon May 12 10:11:32 EDT 2008

I would love to hear any similar stories about live at edu while people are
at it.  We have been looking at both of those for our campus solution
but have yet to make a final decision.  So far most of what I know about
both is based on testimonials that were provided by either Google or
Microsoft and while I actually think the testimonials I have heard sound
quite believable, it wouldn't hurt to hear from someone whose name was
not sent to me by one of the vendors!

Thanks,

Lowell

Lowell Wilson