[teknoids] Any law schools using Dspace?

stephanie davidson stephanie.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:29:48 EST 2008

UIUC's digital repository (IDEALS - http://www.ideals.uiuc.edu/) uses
DSpace, and any faculty in the University may deposit to it, but we haven't
made specific efforts to talk to law faculty about it -- yet -- partly
because it's still a relatively new initiative.  But it's promising, and I'm
glad that we're not having to think about running something here.

Stephanie Davidson
Head of Public Services
Assistant Professor of Library Administration
University of Illinois College of Law Library
Champaign, IL 61820
stephanie.davidson at gmail.com