[teknoids] Any law schools using Dspace?

stephanie davidson stephanie.davidson at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 15:29:48 EST 2008

UIUC's digital repository (IDEALS - http://www.ideals.uiuc.edu/) uses
DSpace, and any faculty in the University may deposit to it, but we haven't
made specific efforts to talk to law faculty about it -- yet -- partly
because it's still a relatively new initiative.  But it's promising, and I'm
glad that we're not having to think about running something here.

-stephanie

--
Stephanie Davidson
Head of Public Services