[teknoids] Events Calendars

Tron Compton-Engle tac11 at case.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:24:20 EST 2008

I am on a university-wide committee at Case Western Reserve University that
is tasked with identifying a new event calendar system for the whole
institution. I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations based on event
calendar experiences within your law school or throughout your university. I
am happy to hear the good and bad. I would be particularly interested in
knowing if the system integrates well with other systems (open API, conduits
to room scheduling systems, iCal exports to personal calendars, RSS feeds,
etc.).

Thanks!
Tron

Tron Compton-Engle