[teknoids] Events Calendars

Tron Compton-Engle tac11 at case.edu
Thu Feb 28 09:24:20 EST 2008

I am on a university-wide committee at Case Western Reserve University that
is tasked with identifying a new event calendar system for the whole
institution. I am wondering if anyone has any recommendations based on event
calendar experiences within your law school or throughout your university. I
am happy to hear the good and bad. I would be particularly interested in
knowing if the system integrates well with other systems (open API, conduits
to room scheduling systems, iCal exports to personal calendars, RSS feeds,

Tron Compton-Engle
Director of Information Technology
Case Western Reserve University
School of Law