[teknoids] GPOAccess and PDFs?

Birch, Paul pbirch at richmond.edu
Wed Feb 27 14:25:01 EST 2008

Definitely an on-going (but I think maybe on-and-off) issue as I
experienced it a few weeks ago when I was teaching CFR, and seem to
recall encountering it in past years.  I had to direct my students to
use the text option (which was fine for the purpose, as the material I
was sending them to had no graphics).

BTW, their continuously-revised "e-CFR" (buried under the View All link
under Executive Resources) is kind of a neat product, but no PDF.

Paul

--
Paul Birch
pbirch at richmond.edu