[teknoids] Jeremy Bentham's Birthday

Sara Frug ssf6 at cornell.edu
Tue Feb 26 08:51:51 EST 2008

Greetings, fellow 'noids,

All of us here at the LII would like to ask the Teknoids (and LawLib, if
someone can x-post) to join us in celebrating Jeremy Bentham's birthday:
http://blog.law.cornell.edu/tbruce/. Although Tom's post is certainly
one answer to the question "what do you get for the 260-year-old stuffed
professor who already has his own display case" (tell me  this isn't a
weekly issue in law school IT), it is also the inaugural post to his
blog and to the more quotidian but less temporarily nameless LII
Announce blog, http://blog.law.cornell.edu/. We hope you'll join us!

Sara

PS: Tom stands ready for Elmer's I-told-you-so, but still claims that
this blog thing is just an empty fad.