[teknoids] Teknoids @ Drupalon Boston?

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Tue Feb 26 08:09:25 EST 2008

I contemplated going to Drupalcon, but I think I need a full year of
Drupal under my belt before attending.  That and the fact that my wife
would not have liked me going to 4 conferences/workshops in 5 months
time.

I did attend the Lullabot theming workshop in LA at the beginning of
February, and now have a much better understanding of Drupal and theming
it (now, if only I had an ounce of PHP programming skill...).

:)

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Member: Staff Advisory Council
Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662