[teknoids] Audio Recording

Johnson, Phill W. johnsonpw at umkc.edu
Mon Feb 25 15:16:40 EST 2008

I have found that Focus Solutions in Kansas City can pretty much work miracles. Not sure if they do much in the way of audio but I have copied their administrator to see if they can help.

Good luck!

Phill

Phill W. Johnson, J.D., M.S.L.I.S.
Associate Director of the Law Library
Director of Electronic Services and Communications
Adjunct Professor of Law
University of Missouri - Kansas City School of Law
Kansas City, MO 64110