[teknoids] more on e repositories

Ranard, Deb dranard at law.capital.edu
Mon Feb 18 15:11:40 EST 2008

This will probably show my ignorance with Intellectual Property issues,
but I never claimed to be an attorney...I just am surrounded by them J

How does this type of repository work in relation to the copyright that
a publishing journal may hold?

Deb Ranard

Director, Law IT

Capital University Law School