[teknoids] Any law schools using Dspace?

Carol Watson cwatson at uga.edu
Thu Feb 14 08:44:52 EST 2008

At the University of Georgia School of Law, we're using BePress' Digital
Commons product.  James Donovan and I have co-authored a White Paper
detailing our experiences which we'll be releasing in a few weeks.  I'll
send a link to the teknoids list when it's available.  In the meantime,
if you'd like to take a look at our repository, visit:

http://digitalcommons.law.uga.edu/

Carol Watson
University of Georgia Law Library