[teknoids] Proxy Server for Library Data Base Subscriptions

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Thu Feb 7 14:28:02 EST 2008

I did not set this up, so I don't have all the details, but I know we
use EZProxy, and there is a nightly load that populates for
authentication.  I believe that load comes from LDAP.  We used to be on
Novell, and are now on AD, so I think it changed a little, but still
LDAP.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Member: Staff Advisory Council

Cumberland School of Law - Samford University
205-726-4662