[teknoids] Wiki recommendations

Urrea, Nick urrean at uchastings.edu
Sun Feb 3 23:12:06 EST 2008

The wiki would be centralized place for information for students, staff
and faculty.

We as IT would use the wiki for policies, procedures, and documentation
of projects, as well as a knowledge base for computer problems and
solutions.

The Students could use the wiki to share information with each other as
well.

The Staff could use the wiki for department centric polices and
procedures as well as cross department collaboration of information.

Centralized information for the entire university community is what we
are looking to accomplish with the wiki.