[teknoids] Securexam VS Exam4

kasra at optonline.net kasra at optonline.net
Tue Oct 30 13:33:50 EST 2007

Hello noids,

With fall exams breathing on our backs I was wondering how many of you are Securexam users who don't mind the major changes to the process of registering every user and faculty and class etc..

Saving the exams on someone else's server makes me a bit uneasy especially after all the stories floating around about the NYS Bar Exam fiasco with Software Secure product. I hear Cordoza had a melt down with the early exam on the MAC version of the securexam as well.

I am looking into Exam4 as an alternative. Any of you out there have used it? They seem to be the only other one who do support native MAC OS.

I need to make a decision by like yesterday so I do appreciate your quick fedback.

Kasra

IT Director
St. John's University School of Law