[teknoids] Re: Travel Printer Question

wownotown jwest at mail.barry.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:13:42 EDT 2007

Hi Jim,

I used to be employed at an authorized Canon repair facility here in Central Florida.  We also repaired many other printers before inkjets became disposable printers.  I have always been a big fan of Canon products.  They seem to make excellent printers for both color and black and white.  What most people don't know is that Canon actually developed the technology used in all HP Laser printers.  I would go with the Canon model.  Make sure to stay with the manufacturer inks.  I know they are more expensive, but they do make a difference, and won't require you to replace your print head because of sub-standard inks made in China.

Jeffrey M. West
Systems Administrator
Barry University
Dwayne O. Andreas School of Law
6441 East Colonial Drive
Orlando, FL 32807
Phone - (321) 206-5705    Fax - (321) 206-5715
Cell - (407) 925-7030
E-Mail - jwest at mail.barry.edu