[teknoids] Travel Printer Question (Out of the Office)

Dean, Daniel daniel.dean at ttu.edu
Thu Oct 18 12:02:41 EDT 2007

Several years ago we had a couple of portable printers for travel, but
the only got used a few times. They do get beat up quickly in travel. We
finally got rid of them about a year or so ago and no one has missed
them.

Daniel T. Dean  MCSE
Unit Manager, Technology Support, Procurement, and Asset Management
Tech University School of Law
Law Library and Computing