[UNCLASSIFIED] RE: [teknoids] WP to Word 2007 conversion & footnotes

Dean, Daniel daniel.dean at ttu.edu
Wed Aug 29 13:01:16 EDT 2007

UNCLASSIFIED / for 60 days

My want to try doing a Save as and saving it (under a different file
name of course) as an earlier version word document.  From there you may
be able to either bring it back into WP or see if the edits OK in an
earlier version of word.

Daniel T. Dean  MCSE

Unit Manager, Technology Support, Procurement, and Asset Management

Tech University School of Law

Law Library and Computing

UNCLASSIFIED / for 60 days
The above classification labels were added to the message by Titus Labs
Message Classification. For more information visit www.titus-labs.com