[UNCLASSIFIED] RE: [teknoids] AD/Exchange server question

Dean, Daniel daniel.dean at ttu.edu
Tue Aug 28 12:17:30 EDT 2007

UNCLASSIFIED / for 60 days

OK.  The link below is too much for me to resist relaying a story of
several years ago.  I shortly after I had brought up an Exchange server
(5.5), I began receiving emails from msexchange.com.  I promptly began
deleting these unread emails as definitely unwanted.  It was not until
later I realized that it was from MS-Exchange and not m-sex-change as I
had misinterpreted.

A true story.

Daniel T. Dean  MCSE

Unit Manager, Technology Support, Procurement, and Asset Management

Tech University School of Law

Law Library and Computing

UNCLASSIFIED / for 60 days
The above classification labels were added to the message by Titus Labs
Message Classification. For more information visit www.titus-labs.com