[teknoids] Two great taste that taste great together...

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Thu Aug 23 15:50:02 EDT 2007

Microsoft Producer (free) will work with PPT 2003.  I've tried a couple of times to compare it with Camtasia and couldn't get to work properly.  Camtasia on the other hand works well out the box.  It is possible to get Camtasia to work on the Mac, although I haven't tried that yet.  Camtasia also has a variety of output options including iPod/iTunes format.  You capture the audio live during the presentation, but I think you would have lots little issues to clean up.  It's pretty easy to do the capture/narration outside of the presentation.

Steve Nelson
Marquette Law School
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu<mailto:stephen.nelson at marquette.edu>
414.288.5534