[teknoids] Position: Technology Support Analyst Associate

Laurie Ralston laurie.ralston at asu.edu
Mon Aug 20 12:03:23 EDT 2007

We have a position opening for a Technology Support Analyst at the
Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law at Arizona State University.  We're
looking for a Help Desk tech with some additional skills, either media
production, course site/website admin, or programming.

We're a small team that supports faculty, staff, and students.
Employees & spouses at ASU are entitled to a tuition waiver, essentially
$25 a semester, a nice perk :)  And while it's hotter than heck here
now, you can wear shorts at Christmas :)

For a job description and application information, please see the ASU
Job Site:  http://www.asu.edu/asujobs/ and search for job #12057.  Note:
Applicants are required to combine a cover letter, resume, and
references into one document.

Thanks,
Laurie

Laurie Ralston, Ed.D.