[teknoids] SofTest Over Wireless

Adamiec, Larry Ladamiec at kentlaw.edu
Wed Aug 8 09:42:22 EDT 2007

We use SofTest here also.  We tell our students in advance and again just before the exam starts that we do not support wireless connections during exams.  We tell students to disable their wireless and use a network cable.  Our students do not have any problems with doing this (at least, I haven't heard anything).

Larry Adamiec
UNIX Mgr.
Chicago-Kent College of Law
Illinois Institute of Technology