[teknoids] SofTest Over Wireless

Gary Moore Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
Tue Aug 7 20:21:47 EDT 2007

i know this one quite well and its not Examsoft.  I had the same problem
with Bluesocket which we had used from our wireless network as far as
FTP uploads with Software Secure and its definitely an issue with
Bluesocket.  We switched over to Bradford from Bluesocket before we
resolved the issue.   Definitely contact a tech rep at Bluesocket.

Gary

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Information Systems
Hofstra University School of Law
Gary.P.Moore at hofstra.edu
(516) 463-6067

>>> pburton at law.stetson.edu 8/7/2007 8:15 PM >>>

Have you talked with the support team at ExamSort about this?  They may
have run into this before.  I have found them to be very helpful.

Pat Burton
Stetson University College of Law