[teknoids] hosting and domain name

Kat Walsh kat at wikimedia.org
Thu Apr 26 14:49:40 EDT 2007

On 4/26/07, Meg Kribble <kribblem at nsu.law.nova.edu> wrote:

> For hosting, I've been very pleased with NearlyFreeSpeech.net and their
> pay-as-you-go pricing--$1/GB on data transfers and a penny per MB per
> month of disk storage.  I'm using it for a small wedding info website
> for my sister, and after two months, I've incurred less than fifty cents
> in charges.
>
> It looks like they support most of the scripts you mention, and do
> registration as well.

I'm also a big fan of nearlyfreespeech.net, but they don't do email,
alas. (They're very cheap for the level of service and flexibility you
get, provided you don't mind getting your hands dirty setting things
up yourself every once in a while.)

-Kat

--
Wikimedia needs you: http://wikimediafoundation.org/wiki/Fundraising