[teknoids] hosting and domain name

Meg Kribble kribblem at nsu.law.nova.edu
Thu Apr 26 09:36:39 EDT 2007

I've used the already mentioned GoDaddy for registration.

For hosting, I've been very pleased with NearlyFreeSpeech.net and their
pay-as-you-go pricing--$1/GB on data transfers and a penny per MB per
month of disk storage.  I'm using it for a small wedding info website
for my sister, and after two months, I've incurred less than fifty cents
in charges.

It looks like they support most of the scripts you mention, and do
registration as well.

Meg
--
Meg Kribble
Reference & Instructional Services Librarian