[teknoids] hosting and domain name

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Wed Apr 25 18:04:41 EDT 2007

I like Godaddy for both.  The webhosting seems good for the small
personal sites I have there.  Comes with lots of good things Wordpress,
etc.  If you buy for a year, the pricing is even better. They also some
free hosting that carries a google banner at the top, see
http://www.modelhorses.us/ for an example.

Elmer