[teknoids] Remote access solutions?

Sam Glover sam at sjglover.com
Fri Apr 13 08:39:44 EDT 2007

Windows Remote Desktop Connection is pretty easy to use, and generally
regarded as the best way to remotely access your computer. I have also used
UltraVNC, a free remote access program that works very well. Apparently
Windows RDC makes the remote computer's screen go black while you are using
it, so you can't "show and tell" like you can with UltraVNC or GoToMyPC.

To find your computer's IP address, use http://whatismyip.com.

Sam

Samuel J. Glover & Associates, P.A.
2021 East Hennepin Avenue, Suite 195
Minneapolis, MN 55413

 phone • 612.823.0584
 fax • 612.605.1947
 e-mail • sam at sjglover.com
 web • www.sjglover.com

This message is being sent by an attorney and may contain information that
is confidential, privileged, and legally protected against unintended
disclosure. This message is intended for the exclusive use of the intended
recipient. If you have received this message in error, you may not use,
copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained within.
If you have received this message in error, please advise me by reply e-mail
and delete this message.