[teknoids] Question about P.A.C.E.

Hopkins, John (hopkinjw) HOPKINJW at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Tue Feb 28 11:47:53 EST 2006

There is a program called P.A.C.E. (Partners for the Advancement of
Engineering Education) primarily fronted by GM, that gives all sorts of
software and high-end hardware to Engineering and Design schools in
order to "prepare the automotive team of the future". It's all about
auto design, engineering, manufacturing, etc. The team that's putting
the grant proposal together here is trying to create some additional
alliances on campus. I know this is a reach, but I was curious if any
other law schools had been approached on this and had actually come up
with a useful way to be involved? (And had maybe even gotten something
out of it.)

John W. Hopkins
Associate Director for Information Technology
College of Law Library
University of Cincinnati