[teknoids] Anyone using Admit-M as their primary Admissionsapplication?

Les Vaughan LVAUGHAN at admin.nesl.edu
Thu Feb 23 13:13:21 EST 2006

At New England School of Law we use Jenzabar EX, and have built a bridge between Admit-M & Jenzabar, and Admit-M & PowerFaids.  Both run nearly every day and work very well.  It's a fair amount of setup, however.

Les Vaughan
CIO
New England School of Law
154 Stuart Street
Boston, MA
(617)457-3026
lvaughan at admin.nesl.edu

>>> dbachechi at phoenixlaw.org 2/23/2006 11:48:20 am >>>
Here are PhoenixLaw we do currently use AdmitM.

However, we are currently in the process of implementing CampusVue from
Campus Management, version 8.0.  We are working with Campus Management
to program an interface to (1st phase) import the correct fields from an
ACES export, and (2nd phase) directly interface with ACES as AdmitM
does.

We are unsure when the 2nd phase will happen, but the 1st phase will
happen at implementation time, sometime around August.

Dave Bachechi
Asst. Dir. for IT
PhoenixLaw