[teknoids] Limits on email attachment sizes?

Dean, Cyndi DEAN at law.unm.edu
Wed Feb 22 18:08:28 EST 2006

Hi Dan,
We have a 10MB limit on our Exchange server...across the board. Main
campus also has a limit on their mail system and I think it's the same.
Of course, there's the occasional faculty member who calls and wants to
send a 90MB PowerPoint presentation to their entire class and just can't
understand why using another method might be a better idea...
Cyndi

Cyndi Dean
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695