[teknoids] Weird Outlook 2003 behavior

Dean, Cyndi DEAN at law.unm.edu
Wed Feb 22 14:32:53 EST 2006

Thanks for all the suggestions. So far, I've found nothing to change.
Word isn't set as the editor, it's not running in cache mode, security
looks fine, etc. Remember that all our machines are imaged the same so I
think it must be a profile issue. Also, the same message displays fine
if it's re-sent to the person...it just happens when it's sent to more
than one person at a time. I'm going to delete one user's profile this
afternoon and see if that helps.
Thanks
Cyndi

Cyndi Dean
Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695