[teknoids] Seating chart software

Tom Ryan tomryan at camlaw.rutgers.edu
Wed Feb 15 13:20:36 EST 2006

A payment plan.. Nice.. Corel does the same you know (or has in the past)..

I don¹t like the reliance on IIS either.. So.. We won¹t be pursuing that..

To me, the biggest issue is building the ³charts² per say..  I was looking
at yahoo¹s ajax stuff they released and one of the functions is drag/drop..
Wonder if we could do some nice ajax/php/perl/python to do this ourselves...

I wonder..

Tom