[teknoids] connectivity between Microsoft Outlook and netsimplicity's meeting room manager

Zhou, Don dzhou at wmitchell.edu
Thu Feb 2 12:38:44 EST 2006

Is anybody aware of any add-ons or programs that can make Microsoft
Outlook pull up available rooms (not booked) from the Meeting Room
Manager by Netsimplicity?

Here is the scenario:
I schedule a meeting from within Microsoft Outlook using the master
calendar. After I get everybody in, I want to make sure if any rooms are
available for that time slot. Without the connectivity, I have to open
up the Meeting Room Manager and reserve that time slot from there, and
if I find that no room is available, well, I have to start all over
again.

Does anybody have similar thoughts?

Don Zhou
William Mitchell College of Law