[teknoids] Friday Fun - Christmas Lights/Tortured Neighbors?

Sally Kelley skelley at uark.edu
Fri Dec 22 09:28:33 EST 2006

My nephew Jeff moonlights (from his full-time job as a library techie) as a
programmer for an interactive Christmas lights company, and he programmed
this display at his boss Bob's
house.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKI5B8YX4wY The company was featured
on Good Morning America a year ago. The last few times I have been at my
sister's for Christmas, they have taken us to this house, so I have seen
earlier versions of the display without the music. The sound is aired on an
open radio frequency so people can play it on their car radios while they
watch. My sister writes "Apparently not all of Bob's neighbors are
thrilled! Jeff's working to program our lights this year - so far our
neighbors are excited...we hope that mood lasts!"

Happy holidays!

Sally