[teknoids] Cool Tool Monday

steven perkins scperkins at gmail.com
Tue Dec 12 10:49:48 EST 2006

Tom:

I was working on an legal ontology a few years ago.  The West
breakdown was one part of it.  There are a number of European groups
who have been working on the problem for a decade or so.  The recent
book, Law and the Semantic Web, has an article on a system using a
legal ontology.  There has been research done in Australia and New
Zealand which would be more applicable to USA legal thought.  The
whole area of legal informatics is a wasteland as far as the US is
concerned.

Steven C. Perkins

Steven C. Perkins       SCPerkins at gmail.com
http://stevencperkins.com/
Researching Indigenous Peoples' Rights
http://intelligent-internet.info/law/ipr2.html
Indigenous and Ethnic Minority Legal News
http://iemlnews.blogspot.com/
On-Line Journal of Genetics and Genealogy
http://jgg-online.blogspot.com/
Steven C. Perkins' Genealogy Page
http://stevencperkins.com/genealogy.html