[teknoids] UNM laptop requirement program passes!

Dave Bachechi dbachechi at phoenixlaw.org
Thu Apr 13 14:10:36 EDT 2006

I have to agree with you on this one Jason.  As for Vista, phooey!  Who
even really knows when that darn thing will come out!  Knowing MS they
will (read: hopefully) delay it ANOTHER six months!  I agree that XP is
showing its age, but when MS has to sacrifice features for release
dates, I would rather stick with what I know works.  Anyone remember
their grand plan of "Cairo"?  We are still waiting for that one, and
will be even after Vista comes out.  In my opinion XP will be around for
at least another 2.5-3 years.

Dave Bachechi
Assistant Director of IT
PhoenixLaw