[teknoids] UNM laptop requirement program passes!

Velco, Jim 8velco at jmls.edu
Wed Apr 12 11:33:16 EDT 2006

We implemented Cisco Clean Access last summer and it was worth every
penny.  We no longer have to configure laptops with a VPN client, no
longer have to install anti virus and no longer have to clean spyware
and update service packs; that is now done by the students -if they want
access to the network.

Now we have to deal with the increased bandwidth usage, but that's
another story...

Jim Velco
Head of Technology Services
The John Marshall Law School