[teknoids] RE: dual monitors

Seibel, Robert rfs at cwsl.edu
Sun Apr 9 01:33:39 EDT 2006

Recently there was some discussion of the benefits of using 2 monitors.  I used to have a dual monitor set up using an expensive Millennium card and software, but I left the card in my school's machine when I switched schools (they said they would remove and send it to me, but they probably had more important things to do!).  Can someone tell me if there is an inexpensive and reasonably easy set up to attach 2 monitors to a Windows XP home machine?  I could upgrade to the professional version of XP too.  Thanks.

Bob Seibel
California Western School of Law
rfs at cwsl.edu
619 525 1458