[teknoids] UNM laptop requirement program passes!

Seibel, Robert rfs at cwsl.edu
Thu Apr 6 12:35:11 EDT 2006

Hi Cyndi--good question.  I think that the amount of core memory is more important than processor speed and I would make sure that they get at least 512 MB ram or preferably 1G--some of the low end laptops may skimp on that.  I think we will see  more and more multi-tasking, or at least doing word processing while shuttling back and forth to the internet.

Bob Seibel
California Western School of Law
rfs at cwsl.edu
619 525 1458