[teknoids] OWA Default Layout

Wesley Christiansen CHRISTIANSENW at LAW.UTAH.EDU
Wed Apr 5 18:46:53 EDT 2006

Does anyone have any experience creating a default theme for Outlook Web
Access?  I have managed to set a default theme that can be viewed by IE
users but the default layout theme that is seen by all other browsers is
much more difficult to change.  I have discovered where most of the
colors and images can be changed but there are still a couple I can't
figure out how to change (ie mail list headers and frame border).  Help

Wesley Christiansen
Student Network Administrator
S.J. Quinney College of Law <http://www.law.utah.edu/>
christiansenw at law.utah.edu <mailto:christiansenw at law.utah.edu>