[teknoids] Disaster Preparedness Webinar - Favor to Ask Teknoids

John Mayer jmayer at cali.org
Sat Apr 1 04:36:23 EST 2006

Hi folks,

EDUCAUSE is going to have a presentation from the LSU CIO on April 5th
that is relevant to our Law School Emergency Planning Project

(see http://www.teknoids.net/?q=node/6862)

I will be out of town on that day and was hoping that several of you
could "attend" the webinar and keep another browser window open on the
LSEPP wiki at the URL above and take notes that may be relevant for our
planning.

Here's the link to the EDUCAUSE event..

http://www.educause.edu/live067

Thanks!